I’m flattered you hit that link and want to know more about me 😃
- I earn a living as a blogger, public speaker and freelance Social Media Consultant specialising in the fitness, sports and adventure industry. I totally love my job!!!
- I am an only child.
- I have 2 British records for indoor rowing: 24 Hour Row and Longest Continual Row.
- I’ve been homeless 3 times but don’t think cardboard box and shop doorways though. It wasn’t quite that bad but it was still pretty awful.
- I do not own a TV.
- I was a vegetarian for 5 years, from 2010 – 2015. I’m no longer a vegetarian but my body is happiest when digesting vegetables.
- I danced competitively between the ages of 7-16. I won national medals dressed as Mr Toad and Mr Fox! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
- I want to live to over 100 years old, in full physical and mental health. Hence the reason I eat healthily, do my spiritual stuff and move a lot.
- I am a qualified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer.
- As well as a beauty salon owner, I was also the owner of a Lingerie shop. The business lasted 1 year, was a complete disaster and lost me THOUSANDS of pounds!
- I’m a certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
- I worked on a Disney Cruise ship as a beauty therapist bobbing around the Caribbean and hung out with Micky Mouse frequently.
- I don’t like the sound of hand dryers and can hear dog whistles.
- When I’m grown up, I’d like a chauffeur because I could get so much more work done whilst being driven around. I would also be a great