I used the Theragun for 10 minutes every morning and evening for 30 days!
Watch the video the see my results and a full review of the product:
- I loved using the product and saw a vast improvement in my plantar fasciitis, angry knee and injured shoulder in the 30 days!
- I recommend the device is to be used as an accessory to your usual self care and mobility routine, and not used as an exclusive method for injury healing and prevention.
- To get significant benefits from the device it is best to use it everyday – even short periods of time has great results.
- Using the device with alongside Arnica and CBD products has incredible effects. Massage the anti-inflammatory products into the skin prior to using the percussion device to help increase the uptake of the ingredients.
- The quality of the product is superb! It really is the best of the best!
- A Theragun is ideal if you are going to use it every day, and/or you do fitness alot.
- If you are wanting a percussion therapy device but do not want to spend a lot of money, buy a lower end one to see if you are going to use it and if you get results. If it sits in the cupboard for months on end at least you haven’t wasted hundreds of pounds.
- Do not underestimate the power of self massage and tools such as roller and massage sticks. The Theragun will work in conjunction with these tools. As and when you have the time and money to upgrade, consider introducing a percussion therapy device into your routine.
I give lots more advice and thoughts in the video above.
I hope you find the information useful.
The products I refer to in this video are:
– Theragun G3PRO – this model is no longer available but the equivalent model is the Theragun ELITE: click here to view
– Weleda Arnica Massage Balm: click here to view
– Tonic Tribe CBD Balm: click here to view
– Tonic Tribe CBD Arnica Oil: click here to view
Thank you very much for tuning into the this 30 day challenge. I do plan on making more videos and doing more selfcare product reviews, so please consider subscribing to you YouTube channel.
If there are any products or methods you’d like me to try, come and find me on social media and let me know.